Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Abuse & Energy by Mariane Weigley

Abuse & Energy: Bringing You Home Through the Transformational Power of EnergyAbuse & Energy: Bringing You Home Through the Transformational Power of Energy by Mariane Weigley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. This book is not very long but it had a huge impact on me. I read 93% of it in one week during "summer hours" at work which are extremely busy and extra long so that's how much it interested me. But I then put it down and didn't come back to it until recently because it was also emotionally intense. If you've ever dealt with abuse and are looking for a way to heal and spiritually grow then this book is a perfect start. I learned so much and even the aspects that typically would have seemed "woo-woo" to me did not seem that way when in context of this book. I look forward to Mariane's next one, and to reading the whole series she has planned. Perfect for a public library collection, and academic libraries with therapy programs.

Thank you to Weigley Publications, Inc  & NetGalley for the review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment