Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Forever (Temptation #3) by Karen Ann Hopkins

Forever (Temptation, #3)Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's taken me a bit of time to write up my thoughts on this one. Mostly because I was reading a ton of other books at the same time and I needed space to ruminate on all of them. But I also wasn't completely sure how I felt about the ending. I won't give anything away but the cliffhanger from book 2 was a good one. I just couldn't decide what I personally wanted to happen lol. On one hand I was with her dad in terms of figuring things out, but then I'd be completely with Rose's thinking too. After all I loved her and Noah's sweet romance and couldn't bear to lose that emotional investment. I wanted my happy ending dammit! lol

The series is about an Amish guy and "Englisher" girl that fall in love, and then their two worlds collide. It's romantic and dramatic and totally sucks you in. And I am happy to report that readers do get a happy ending. It's just after some crazy and rough tragedy. Also, I really hope the author picks up the storyline of Rose's brothers later on. Both Sam and her little brother have some very good set-ups for spinoffs of their own.

Thank You to Harlequin Teen for the review copy via NetGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment