Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quick update...

So I'm a goober and have been doing things the hard way because I never took the time to explore goodreads after all their upgrades. I was using it in just the most basic way, and not connecting it with any other accounts (fb, twitter, etc) so I was missing out on some tools that make blogging much easier. I still haven't connected it to fb yet but I did start the post sharing here, which is so much easier! I don't know why I wasn't doing it before. I can only blame my burned out brain that is so tired of textbooks and group projects that it didn't want to read another word that wasn't required for a grade :P But class/finals/etc are all finally over and I'm not doing summer semester, so I'm looking forward to some fun and of course relaxing summer reads:)

No comments:

Post a Comment