Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Love LOVED book one in this series and couldn't wait for book 2, but had to postpone reading it til after finals! That was hard but well worth the wait. While it had a few bits that I saw coming the majority of it was a nice adventure to read. The author flipped back and forth between the past and present of Lena's life smoothly and it made it easy for me as a reader to connect with her emotions of the past and see how they were driving her present decisions.
This book is just as dramatic and emotional as the first, and it even has just as strong a cliffhanger ending to boot. If you're looking for an intense and romantic series this one is great!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment