Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Things have been insanely busy for me this month, even this week of Spring Break. But since it IS Spring Break I made sure to plan at least one fun thing and so I'm off to see The Hunger Games tonight at midnight! WoOhoO! I even have my Mockingjay pin ready to wear lol. 

Also, I thought some of y'all might like to know that chapter 1 of Richelle Mead's The Golden Lily was posted yesterday at EW. It's book 2 of her Bloodline's series, the spinoff of her Vampire Academy series. I haven't even had time to read that 1 chapter yet, but I'm really itching to get to it. I'll probably have to try and read it in small bits on my breaks at work tomorrow... well, if my brain is awake enough after tonight's late movie, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment