Monday, August 8, 2011

Monster Review-a-thon Mini Challenge #2



Cross-posting Your Reviews
Thanks to Kristen and Kate at The Book Monsters for hosting this Review-a-thon Challenge! You can participate even if you don't blog but review books on a social network like goodreads, so check it out:) 

Challenge #2 is to catch up on cross-posting your reviews on all the various reader social networks and sites like goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, etc.
Luckily this is not something I am behind on. Last summer I made the effort to get all my social book networks synched up and have been on the ball!

Actually there is one exception: Amazon. Unless you received an advance copy of the book through their Amazon Vine™ review program, no one can post a review on the site for a book until after it's release. So for any of the ARCs I've read and reviewed I have yet to post those on Amazon for that reason.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! You're doing better than I am doing. You're an inspiration to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ruth:)
    but now we've come to my pitfall with mini chalenge 3! lol
    Im not all that great at doing the whole future reviews thing; I do things slowly, like read a book then let it simmer a couple a days, and then *finally* write up a review...yep, slow process lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that about the no reviews before it's published. Something to keep in mind while updating and thinking about posting reviews. I've just started posting to Amazon, so it will take a while before I'm completely up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it took me awhile last summer to try and sync everything as much as possible. I still have a ton of reviews from my Living Social bookshelf that I exported to save because they shut down the site. I had joined years ago from my fb so it was kind of the first place I started really posting about books for fun. So I still have to go through those too.

    ReplyDelete