Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kindlegraph! The Ebook Autograph

  So last week I was reading Karen Ranney's newsletter and she had one of the best things I've seen yet! I haven't seen anything like it for nook, but basically kindle has come up with a way for all of us peeps who buy ebooks to still have an author's signature/personalization. 

I don't know about y'all but I ♥ this! Especially since I live in a tiny apartment and move a lot. It's made me give away all my paperbacks and mass markets little by little as I slowly replace them with e-copies. Moving with a ton of books in hardcopy is a b*tch, lemme tell you.

I hope to see how nook and kobo work this in too, seeing as how I have a nook. Has anyone tried it and had an author sign their kindle copy via kindlegraph? I'd love to know how it looks for ya.


2 comments:

  1. I've signed people's Kindle and Nook skins. They told me that once they had lots of autographs they switched out for a new skin an put the old ones in a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought of that! Though, skins can get kind of expensive if ur buying multiples. But it's good way to still get an actual signature so I'd consider doing it.

    ReplyDelete