Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So I know it's been a while...

funny pictures - Hard work pays off in the long run.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!



Things have been crazy with my schedule lately. There've been lots of changes at work, a trip to TLA, and of course the ever present mound of homework I have to contend with when I'd like nothing more than to ignore it, lol. 
But now I'm back from Austin and I'm working on really getting stuff done. There are too many books I've read and not even so much as clicked a star in goodreads for them, so that's gotta be remedied. 
And I'm excited about the books I get to read this month, especially Divergent by Veronica Roth, which I've heard nothing but good things about. I also got an advanced copy of Joseph Monninger's new book, The World As We Know It, as well as a psychological thriller called Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson that sounds creepy and exciting enough to haunt my dreams once I start reading it, which I both love & hate :D
Another cool thing that happened was I by chance ran into other bloggers there! And then of course there were some great authors I got to meet and have sign books I purchased, and last but not least a chance to meet other library students, alumni, and faculty from my grad program. All in all it was a good time, and I'm glad for it all. 
So bear with my adjusting and I promise to have some giveaways soon to make up for my  absence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment