Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Happy Release Day! for:

Title: How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
Author(s): Molly Harper
Reading Level/Genre: Romance -Paranormal
Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
ISBN:9781439195864
Publisher: Pocket (February 22, 2011)

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf, book1 in Molly Harper's new Naked Werewolf series, is a lighthearted and funny story. There are a few serious moments but overall I'd label this more in the chick-lit genre than I would in paranormal romance. 

Mo Wenstein is a 29 year old woman trying to finally break out on her own once and for all, away from her overbearing parents that can't seem to maintain healthy boundaries. The effort lands her in Grundy,Alaska with colorful small-town characters and a werewolf boyfriend to boot. Though it starts off a little slow it picks up as Mo creates new friends as she starts becoming a true Grundy citizen. And of course when Cooper the werewolf enters the fray her life becomes a lot more quirky!

I love Harper's sense of humor and enjoy reading her books on my work and school breaks when I need a quick escape because I know I'll be dragged back to drudgery soon, and her Naked Werewolf book was perfect for that:) Mo's crazy wisecracks and the easy going narrative are exactly my favorite kind for getting my mind off stressful things and having a laugh. So if you're looking for a fun romance with good surprises and a happy ending definitely pick it up :D

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review!!! I LOVE Molly's writing and I've been looking forward to this one for a while =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Larissa! I love Molly's books too and she's just as funny on her FB posts though I think she'd deny it :) She also quotes her husband a lot and he has some funny stuff that he says too lol

    ReplyDelete