Friday, January 7, 2011

Bookish Things...

Ever since I finally got my new computer a couple months ago I've been slowly getting it set up the way I like it and also buying little accessories for it. It's a 13" Macbook Pro so this is what I've gotten so far:


First thing I needed was a protective skin since I like to be able to snack while I'm working. I managed to find a reasonably priced one with the "Google Library" print I love from Decalgirl after finding a coupon on Melissa's blog.


Then I saved up for this spectacularly awesome case that I'd been eyeing since last January. It's called the BookBook by Twelve South and is my favorite thing right now.
I have the one in black but am materialistic enough to want the red one too, lol

If all goes as planned I'll also be getting my eReader with eInk soon as well. My eyes sure do need the respite from lcd screens.

6 comments:

  1. Ah! I loved the first skin but the second one is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx :) the case is a little pricey but when I got it I wasnt disappointed! I keep staring at it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. I think that my laptop is the only thing I haven't covered yet. You have me now drooling over that laptop case. I just got this for my Kindle at Etsy! http://www.etsy.com/listing/64845058/leather-hand-made-case-for-kindle-3 I love it and it is simular to what you have shown here. Since thy don't make laptop cases, I need to save my pennies for what you showed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melissa well I'm saving pennies for kindle...and now probably that case u showed as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella - Those are gorgeous! I've seen the case before, and I always drool over them. I love the skin as well. Talk about adding your personality to your appliances!

    ReplyDelete