I want to thank Melissa from Books and Things for this, and she has a great book blog so definitely stop by there if you haven't yet!
Here is what they've asked after receiving this Award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the survey questions mentioned below.
3. Pass it on to another 15 Blogs that are fairly new and interesting to you.
4. Contact the bloggers so they know they've been chosen.
This is a great refreshing idea that will be useful and fun for blogs mentioned and blogs just beginning. The questions are a neat way to find out more about fellow blogs and discover their likes and dislikes. So without further adieu, let's continue the ongoing extravaganza!
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way? If you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Nope, not anonymous. I don't think it makes a difference but I've never tried it the other way so I don't know.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
My habit of finishing books I start reading even if I don't like them and even if it takes me forever because I hate thinking I might miss something good. A few books have done that, surprised me at the end, so now it's like a curse!lol
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Is this a trick question? lol
I just see plain ol' me. Maybe one day I'll look and see a supernatural creature? That would be awesome!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Sweet Mint Iced Tea, sitting on the porch, feeling a breeze, with the dog at my feet :)
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Have a movie marathon at home of films or a series I haven't seen, sleep late and read in bed, or most likely get online and read book blogs and chat with authors on their blog/twitter if I'm able to conquer my shyness a bit :)
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
There will always be something. Right now it's finishing my grad studies that I just started and also getting an internship.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
As in a touching moment? Hmmm....my first kiss :)
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Yeah it's easy to just be myself; I can't see the point of doing otherwise because to me blogging is about creating your own little piece of space to put your thoughts down, whether others come read it or not. It's something I do for myself, a personal thing. Though it's frikkin' awesome when others come by and comment to say "omigod I loved that book too!" or "have you read this series? It's got this really sexy vampire named Bones!" lol
Passing the buck to:
Caitlin at Vision Quest Fail
Misha at My Love Affair with Books
Gaby at Oh My Books!
Jen at Makeshift Bookmark
Meghan at Meghan's Book Blog
Mrs. DeRaps at Mrs. DeRaps Reads
Jackie at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
Blodeuedd at Book Girl of Mur y Castell
Amy at A Simple Love of Reading
All the blogs are new to me (if not technically new in the blogosphere) that I enjoy following and listed in no particular order. Check 'em out :)