Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tag!

This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by YA Bookie Monster. I must answer some questions about myself so you can get to know me better and then I tag four other bloggers so we can learn about them.

4 Things in my Purse Pocketbook (as we say in the South, lol):
- cell
- Burt's Bee's lip balm
- pen
- wallet

4 Things in/on my Desk:
- my old dinosaur Mac G4   bah! I needz a new computer
- my "currently reading" pile of books
- a ihome which is a radio/ipod charger/alarm clock rolled into one
- bills *ugh*

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:
- my bookcases full of books!
- my comfy bed
- my jewelry box (cuz it was a gift from the bf)
- and my Frida Kahlo print of one of her paintings
 
4 Things I Always Wanted to Do (but haven't yet):
- live abroad
- work in an academic library (I work in public library)
- buy myself a beautiful, historic house to renovate & live in
- actually get my thoughts together enough to publish a book...
I have ideas but I'm awful at writing them down :-/

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:
- reading all the tons of great YA, paranormal, and romance books that have been
coming out recently
- Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, and Conan is coming back in Nov!
- book blogging!!
- Fall: it's my favorite season :)

4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:
- December 1963 (Oh What a Night) by The Four Seasons
because the Broadway show "Jersey Boys" is touring and they keep showing the commercial on tv to promote it, lol
- Paper Planes by M.I.A. 
- Bixby Canyon Bridge by Death Cab for Cutie
- I Will Posess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie
they're one of my favorite bands and I often fall asleep to this album (Narrow Stairs) because I LOVE Ben's voice- it soothes me :)

4 Things you Don't Know About Me:
uhhhh....let me think.....
- well I can speak, read, and write basic Japanese because I went to a multilingual program in middle & high school
- I also sign (ASL) because I'm hard-of hearing and thought I should have a back-up plan in case I went completely deaf like my grandfather, lol
- Going Green is a priority for me since I was in 2nd grade but back then it wasn't yet named that
- My favorite authors currently are: Richelle Mead, Charlaine Harris, Patricia Briggs, and Nalini Singh

And the four people I am gonna tag are: Bookworming in the 21st Century, Geeky Blogger's Book Blog, Oh My Books!, My Love Affair With Books

1 comment: