Friday, September 17, 2010

Grey's Anatomy : season 6 finale / season 7 premiere!




Ok, so last season I was stuck at work till we closed at night and so I totally missed the Grey's Anatomy finale. I had not recorded it because I figured I'd just wait to see it later on Hulu or ABC.com. When I checked my twitter account, I started seeing all these tweets about how great that finale was so I got excited and tried watching it on Hulu but it wasn't available :(
Somehow I guess they weren't making the finale (which is in 2 parts) available online till Sept. 17th! So I've had to wait this WHOLE summer for it!! But thank goodness today is finally the 17th and I finally got to see my episodes. And it was worth the wait :D

I admit, somewhere around season 4 I'd gotten a little bored, but then I started watching again because I like Dr. Avery, lol

Plus I love the besties relationship between Yang and Mere, too. Now I can't wait for Season 7's premiere on ABC Sept. 23rd, Thursday 9/8c.

So what about y'all? What Fall TV shows are you looking forward too?
 

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you had to wait all summer to see the finale! It was so totally intense (though after a while it got a bit overwhelming with all the gripping action!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was excruciating to wait!lol and I agree, totally intense; that's why I loved it though, I dont watch too many dramas and Grey's gives me my fix

    ReplyDelete