Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review: What's New, Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson

This book has the most beautiful photos! I'm sooo not a whiz in the kitchen so I didn't attempt any of the recipes, but I love foodie stuff. Plus, now I know what some of the people in my family (who are fancy cooks) will be getting for Christmas this year! (mom's not one so it won't be a mother's day gift, lol)




Paperback: 240 pages 
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; April 1, 2010
Language: English 
ISBN-10: 054724181X 
ISBN-13: 978-0547241814 


Look how awesome these apple cupcakes are! There's also some cute ants you can make and honestly, if I put my mind to it, I could probably pull it off and make 'em. The directions are clear and the steps are even shown in photos to demonstrate. I just need to get me some baking utensils! So it'll be a while before I attempt it, but when I do I'll share the pics even if they come out crooked  :)



Any of y'all ever make baked goods like this?

 



3 comments:

  1. Thats so cool Bella! I would never be able to make this. I like to bake, but im not that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kind of awesome! I crochet but I am pretty horrible at other crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I could never do that.

    You have an award on my blog here.

    ReplyDelete