Tuesday, May 11, 2010

IncOnceivable! ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

I am soooo honored to accept the One Lovely Blog award from Elizabeth at Swords for Fighting!!


I'm still fairly new to the book blogging world (I started just before New Year's Eve 2009) and often feel like I don't know what I'm doing! lol 
But I work hard to make my blog look as nice as possible and hope that maybe a few peeps will maybe see something interesting when they stop by. I'm learning every day that I look at fellow bloggers, and every time I experiment with a new post. Though I'm far from technically savvy, I love this part of the process and feel grateful for every follower and visitor that happens across my page and takes the time to read or comment. 


Details for the award:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


And now, here are some incredibly kicK-ass blogs I'd like to bestow with the One Lovely Blog Award:

~ The Book Vixen       
The Book Vixen


~ Precious @ Fragments of Life
My Photo



My Photo


~ Heather @ Darkly Reading






~ Leilani @ Leilani Loves Books
[leilani.png]

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Bella!:) Congrats on the award! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing it along to me :D

    ReplyDelete