Sunday, May 2, 2010

And the winner of Silver Bourne is....

I Heart Book Gossip!

Congratulations! I will be emailing you shortly :D 
You have 48 hrs (until 11:59pm CST at the end of Tuesday 05/04) to reply.

I was planning on being fancy and using random.org or something but ended up doing it old school to keep it simple:


yup, I drew a number from a box, lol
Thanks for everybody who entered. I'll be doing another giveaway soon as well. I just need to figure out what book to do next. Maybe an ARC? I have a couple so I'll look 'em over and see if I have anything exciting :) 


4 comments:

  1. Bella

    I just wanted to thank you for stopping in at my blog to talk about the stigma against romance--and really, ALL women's fiction, to a certain extent.

    So great to meet you! You have an adorable blog too!

    Cheers,

    Lisa Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leilani & Felicia-- I'm having another contest soon and I think yall will like it, so you'll have another chance :)

    @Lisa- thanks Lisa :)
    great to meet you as well

    ReplyDelete