Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Readathon: Activity #2

Today's activity is the Review-a-Thon and it is what you make of it. 
If you wanna sign up, visit Red House Books.  For me, I'm gonna list the books I'm either currently reading and/or working on a review for this month. It's not a long list but I tried not to over-extend myself since I've got a busy month ahead.
Here's my Review-a-thon list of books/ARCs to be read and reviewed this lovely month of April:

  1. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
  2. Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris
  3. Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead
  4. A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolffe
  5. Seized by Max Hardberger
  6. Kiss Me if You Can by Carly Phillips
  7. Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone
  8. Into the Dark by Gina Showalter
  9. The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
  10. Silver Bourne by Patricia Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment