Friday, March 26, 2010

Blogger and the Radiant Shadows Book Trailer

So, if you've been to my blog before you may have noticed it looks different. Blogger has this new Template Designer and I decided to give it a go.  I'm not sure if I like it better or not but I'm gonna live with the new look a week before making a final decision. So far I like the template layout on this one better but I wanted to change the text font and couldn't. I preferred the Georgia to the Arial font and wanted some italics in certain places that I couldn't get it. Overall though it's pretty good; I like the flexibility in layout and the color is brighter.

go to http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/  for the March 11th post and you can play around with your own look as well.


Also, I'm a big fan of Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series and the trailer for Radiant Shadows, the 4th book, came out yesterday!  Can't wait to read this book!


SO exciting :D
It's a YA paranormal book about the fey and human worlds colliding and it has romance, dark drama, and a lot of mythology. Mortals and faery alike become entangled in power struggles as they work to try and find where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment