Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hunger Games Book 3 Cover Revealed!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEE!*

I just about fainted when I saw this y'all! If you're a fan of Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games trilogy (and seriously, who isn't?) then hold on to your butts cuz Scholastic just released the cover of book 3!

Here it is:
 





Isn't she gorgeous?! I get chills just looking at it and when I read the title, oooh man... 
Mockingjay is officially on my most wanted list since forever but seeing its cover and not being able to get it yet drives to me to one them 7 deadlies: coVet, CovEt, COveT!

So who else is chompin' at the bit for a copy?  And since eerrrrbody's got a fave, which are you?




OR 


3 comments:

  1. In The Hunger Games it was team Gale, but in Catching Fire it was team Peeta. I hope that Katniss gets with Peeta. Can't wait to read Mockingjay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ay. I donno why, but Peeta was just way better in CF then in THG. Don't get me wrong, I liked him in THG, but I really liked him in CF. Katniss though...well she was awesome as in THG, but in CF I felt like she was really acting a little bella-like (from twilight). I'm sorry if that affends anyone, but that's just how I feel.

    ReplyDelete